Our agency facilitates acces to European funds for the realization of online projects.
The concept of e-commerce sites, electronic applications, etc., only with the purchase of IT equipment and / or servers, ERPs and other custom software required by a company, as long as they fit in the eligible codes in Appendix 2.. List_of_eligible_domains, providing you with the following services:
- Information on non-refundable grant opportunities available
- Applicant eligibility, project eligibility, and making recommendations or suggesting solutions
- Consultancy in choosing the right financing lines for your business
- Preparation (writing) of the non-reimbursable financing project and all its annexes
- Preparing the necessary portfolio to obtain non-reimbursable funds
- Keeping track of the process until you get the funds
CAEN Codes eligible for software development:
- 6201 Custom software development activities (customer oriented software)
- 6202 Information technology consultancy activities
- 6203 Management activities (management and exploitation) of calculating means
- 6209 Other information technology service activities
- 6311 Data processing, web site management and related activities
- 6312 Web portals activities
- 6399 Other information service activities n.c.a.
For more information on the funds currently available for the development of e-Economy:
- OPERATION 2 “SUPPORT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRONIC TRADING SYSTEMS AND OTHER ONLINE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS”
- Operation 1 “SUPPORT FOR INTEGRATED ICT TOOLS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC BUSINESS APPLICATIONS” (ERP, CRM software, IT logistics, IT specialist consultancy)
On July 12, 2007, the European Commission approved the Operational Program for Romania financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) for the period 2007-2013, called Operational Program “Increasing Economic Competitiveness”. The total budget of the program is about € 3 billion and community assistance amounts to € 2.5 billion (about 12.7% of the total EU funds invested in Romania under Cohesion Policy 2007-2013).
The operation “Support for Integrated ICT Systems and Other Electronic Business Applications” aims at:
- Increasing the efficiency of companies by reorganizing all processes based on a computer system;
- The introduction of modern ICT systems that encourage innovation and provide support for management decisions;
Eligible activities consist of the acquisition of software applications, ICT equipment, other fixed assets, consultancy services and specialized training necessary for:
a. Implementation or expansion of ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning);
b. Implementing or extending Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
c. Implementation of design and / or production software solutions to improve product life cycle management;
d. Implementation of business intelligence and business intelligence systems and other e-business applications for business management.
We would be delighted to meet in reality or via the web! A first step would be your message: